Reasons to write a review
Write a review for your school if you took a class or completed a program recently. These are some of the reasons you should leave a review and write about your experience:
- Better way to say thank you to your teacher and school.
- Help your favorite school thrive.
- Build a reference for other students to rely on.
- Empower a merit oriented space for smaller schools to be seen.
- Make your voice heard.
These are a couple of ideas for what you could write in your review:
- How knowledgeable and interested was the teacher?
- Tell everyone about other students in your class.
- How welcoming was the administration team?
- How did you find the quality of methods and the content?
- Were there facilities that you could mention?
- Did the school organize any events and activities for students?
- What did you like about this school the most?
To write a review about your school and program, please find your school here
and then click on review link.
Monday, March 26, 2018
See all blog posts
Leave a comment