Booster I Part Time

Booster I Part Time

Atpal


5.0 (1 reviews)

8 hours/week for students who don’t have a lot of time but still want to improve their language skills fast.

Number of students in the class is 8

Audience Regular (adults) Youth
Category English French Part time Beginner
Language English French
Level Beginner Intermediate Advanced
Intensity Part Time

Reviews

  • Generic placeholder image
    Rodrigo
    Friday, May 4, 2018

    I studied at Atpal for 6 months, it was very worth it, i really liked the system that they use because it is not a traditional one. Atpal helps you a lot to improve fast because 70% of the time is spent doing oral activities and the other 30% is devoted to grammar exercises. If you are planning on coming to Atpal, don't hesitate because you will learn a lot and have fun! I loved the city, it is a great place to study and enjoy a great experience to learn, have fun and to know other places as well as people from all over the world.


School Information

Atpal

+1 (514) 840 9075
info@atpalcanada.com
atpalcanada.com
1117 St. Catherine W, Suite 507, Montreal, Quebec H3B 1H9
Accommodation Student accommodation assistance

Facilities WiFi Airport Pickup Student Services Organized Activities

All School Reviews, Other Programs and Courses and FAQ